Bruce C Rosetto
Bruce C. Rosetto represents private and public companies, private equity funds, investment banks, and prominent equestrian clients. He has broad experience in public company securities work, private placement financings, corporate governance, and alternate assets. His practice focuses on entrepreneurs and small to middle market public companies throughout the United States in a variety of industries, including equine, life sciences, bio-tech, auto dealerships, investment banking, real estate, environmental, manufacturing, technology, entertainment and many others. He also forms private equity funds and family offices and represents affiliated portfolio companies. In addition, he also advises clients in connection with raising capital for and establishing regional centers to administer, projects qualifying for investment under the EB-5 Entrepreneur Investment Visa Program.
- Chairman and CEO of venture backed environmental company 1986-1993; sold to strategic player.
- Executive vice president and general counsel for NASDAQ NMS public company.
Experience, Representative Matters
- $175 million equestrian related project.
- Equine purchase and sale transactions – nationally and internationally.Over $500 million in real estate projects in equestrian communities.
- Hundreds of millions in various auto dealership related purchase and sale transactions.
- $225 million in financing for the Via Mizner project.
- $25 million IPO in health care.$45 million asset sale of medical diagnostic company.
- $10 million acquisition of environmental company.
- $25 million financing of real estate project.
- $50 million SPAC(special -purpose acquisition company) offering.
- $14 million acquisition of restaurant company.
- $15 million asset sale for entertainment company.
- $16 million private placement for film production.
- $36 million private placement offering for bank.
- $40 million bank merger.
- $18 million firm commitment secondary offering.
- $17 million asset purchase of real estate portfolio.
- $9.4 million private placement for real estate fund.
Awards & Accolades
- Listed, eb5 Investors magazine, “Top 15 Corporate and Securities Attorneys,” 2016, 2021
- Listed, South Florida Legal Guide, “Top Lawyer,” 2020
- Listed, Super Lawyers magazine, Florida Super Lawyers, 2012-2014 & 2021
- Team Member, Daily Business Review, “Florida Legal Awards: Real Estate TransactionsAward,” 2020
- Recognized, Palm Beach Illustrated, “Top Lawyers,” 2019
News, Insights and Events
- General corporate transactional work
- EB-5 corporation & securities transactions
- Corporate governance
- Investment banking
- Intellectual property and licensing
- Real estate transactions
- Debt and equity financings
- Corporate finance
- Mergers and acquisitions
- SecuritiesBroker/Dealer regulation
- Cross border transactions
- Real estate finance
Broward Lic # NR-30211053
Palm Beach Lic # NR-30211442